Great Places in Texas to Do Some Hiking
We love taking trips around the state to discover new things like great scenery. I've lived here for over twenty years, but I've only seen a small portion of the beauty Texas has to offer. Here's a list of some great places to visit in that you should definitely put on your list.
Originally seen on WideOpenCountry.com, here are Ten Amazing Hikes You Need to Try.
10. Eagle Point Trail-Caprock Canyons State Park
9. Sculpture Falls Hike-Barton Creek Greenbelt
8. Four C National Hiking Trail-Davey Crockett National Forest
7. East Trail-Lost Maples State Natural Area
6. Gorman Falls Trail-Colorado Bend State Park
5. Summit Trail-Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
4. Kirby Trail-Big Thicket National Preserve
3. Guadalupe Peak Trail-Guadalupe Mountains
2. Lighthouse Trail-Palo Duro Canyon
1. South Rim Trail-Big Bend National Park
Needless to say, there are plenty of great parks to visit in the Lone Star State, find out more about them here.